Japan Electric Power Information Center (JEPIC) conducted a Knowledge Co-Creation Program under the contract with JICA.
The program was implemented under the cooperation of Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Co., Inc. as follows,
|Date||August 23 (Mon) to September 3 (Fri), 2021|
Japan Electric Power Information Center, Inc.
Hokuriku Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Co., Inc.
Total 5 countries, 9 participants
Jamaica(1), Laos (1), Samoa (1), Serbia (2), Sri Lanka (4)
[Distribution of Lecture Material & Online Discussion]
- Outline of Electric Power Industry in Japan
- Overview of Hokuriku EP T&D and Outline of Renewable Energy
- Basics of Renewable Energy
- Grid-code & Access Examination, Planning & Operation, Issues & Countermeasures for Power System (Transmission System, Distribution System)
- Surplus Power Measures
- Power System Analysis / Access Examination Practice
- Inception Report / Action Plan Presentation etc.