Japan Electric Power Information Center, Inc.
JEPIC held the information exchange meeting with EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand) in Thailand under the MOU between EGAT and JEPIC.
This year, JEPIC made a courtesy visit to Mr. Viboon Rerksirathai, Governor and held the above mentioned meeting with Mr. Patana Sangsrirojana, Deputy Governor.
June 8th and 11th, 2018
2. Main Topics
- Status of Japanese electric power industry
- Advanced technology (IoT/Digitalization/Smart Grid) and impact on Japanese electricity business
- Role of Japanese thermal power plants in generation mix
- Outline of Power Development Plan 2018 and EGAT
- Thailand's renewable energy promotion scheme (e.g. FIT) / influence and measures on electric power system
- EGAT's solar power development: A case study – Sirindhorn dam floating solar project
3. Technical Visit
North Bangkok Combined Cycle Power Plant, South Bangkok Combined Cycle Power Plant.
|Courtesy visit to Mr. Viboon, Governor (right), and Mr. Sathit, Director - Corporate Planning Division (center)||Information exchange|