PDF for printing
Information Exchange with Chinese Nuclear Power Related Organizations
JEPIC held meetings with Chinese delegation of 8 members from SNPTC and SNERDI, who are among the most important organizations in Chinese nuclear power industry.
The visit was carried out at the request of Chinese side, and they also visited a Japanese electric power utility and its NPPs.
November 20 - 24, 2017
- 2. Presentation
(from Japanese side)
- Current Status of Nuclear Power in Japan after Fukushima Daiichi NPS accident
- Considerable Matters in case of Reactor Type Selection, etc.
(from Chinese side)
- Profile of State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation
- Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research & Design Institute and CAPs, etc.
- 3. Site Visit
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
- Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Station
Fukushima Daiichi NPS,
Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings